Please help us enforce these safety rules by informing others who are unaware of the rules. These rules are in place for the safety and comfort of all our participants and spectators and mandated by our insurance advisors. While we love to have family members watch the game(s), please ensure they are aware of the rules as well. Thank you for your compliance.
- No alcoholic beverages permitted on properties [O.R.C. Section 4301.63]
- No Drones or flying objects as per FAA
- No unauthorized vehicles on grass
- No overnight parking of cars, RV’s or buses
- No parking on main roads and entrances into parking areas. Park only in designated spaces due to emergency vehicle access
- No smoking anywhere near the playing field area. The playing field area includes: 1) Meredith - any grass area west of parking lot; 2) St. Joan of Arc (SJA) - any grass area around area of play; 3) PHS Turf Field any area within the fence.
- No dogs or other animals in the playing field areas
- PTYSC will observe and respect existing regulations and laws regarding the presence of service animals at our fields. Service animals are defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) that have been trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability. Other animals, whether wild or domestic, do not quality as service animals.
- Meredith Park and SJA are closed from Dusk to Dawn [O.R.C. Section 2911.21 (B) or (C)]
- No bicycles, skateboards, dirt bikes, 4x4s, scooters, horses on the field areas or pathways [O.R.C. Section 2909.6(1)]
- No fires of any kind
- No use of old baseball field during soccer games or practices.
- No profanity, vulgar language or fighting
- No alcohol or drugs
- No climbing on backstop, nets or trees
- No weapons of any kind
- No solicitation of any type
- No littering
- No destruction or damage to property.
- Any vandalism observed should be reported to the Perry Township Police Dept. Phone 330-478-5121. Vandals will be prosecuted [O.R.C. 2909.06]
- No unauthorized fireworks or other explosive devices
Specator Social Distancing
- Spectators must conduct daily symptom assessments.
- Anyone experiencing symptoms must stay home.*
- Family members must sit together, socially distanced from other individuals/family groups.
- Six-feet social distancing must be maintained between individuals/family groups
- No congregating before or after practices or games is permitted.
- Spectators must wear face coverings at all times except for any of the allowable exceptions stated in the Director’s Order for Facial Coverings through out the State of Ohio.
The policies & procedures noted above are in effect during all soccer practices and games and at all locations where PTYSC paricipates.