The league adheres to the national guidelines concerning thunderstorm and lightening activity. That is if thunder or lightening is heard or is seen the game/practice is to be stopped immediately and all participants and spectators are to go to their cars immediately.
- If lightning is seen or thunder is heard the game must be immediately suspended
- The game/practice may not be resume until 30 min after the last occurance of thunder/lightning
- If its a game:
- It is the referee’s discretion how long to wait or call a game.
- Adult coaches should discuss with youth refs when making decision on how long to wait/cancel the game
- If the game is cancelled after the 2nd half has begun, it is considered a complete game
- If the game is cancelled prior to the start of the 2nd half the game must be rescheduled to be played in its entirety